Full Service Wedding Planning & Coordination
A perfect service for the bride who starts off on the planning journey on her own but realizes she needs HELP!
Complimentary Initial Consultation
Unlimited meetings, emails, phone & skype calls necessary to plan and evaluate all wedding details
Develop a personalized budget breakdown and manage wedding costs including: Manage budget and provide updates, Provide corresponding budgets to vendors, contract negotiations
Prepare Project Plan (month-to-month checklist of tasks for each month until the wedding)
Schedule and attend vendor selection appointments (Limited to 4)
Unlimited Vendor Referrals in all Categories of Only the Most Reliable Vendors including Specialty Rentals (Chiavari chairs, lounge furniture, etc.), Lighting Specialist, Security & Valet (if applicable). Will book the following vendors: Ceremony/Cocktail Hour Musicians, Specialty Rentals, Lighting Specialists, Security and Valet (if applicable), Salon Appointments. Ceremony & Venue Referrals Schedule appointments all vendor including tours of potential Ceremony & Venue locations
Once all vendors are chosen:
- Review all vendor contracts and details
- Preliminary Itinerary/Timeline Development Consultation
- Event Design, Theme and Décor Concept Development Consultation
- Ongoing communication with vendors to plan and confirm all details
- Menu tasting with caterer/venue and assistance with menu details
- Venue walk through to finalize Design, Timeline, Set-up and room layout etc.
- Assist with “Save-the-Dates” and Invitations
- Etiquette Advisement
- Assistance with Selection of hotel accommodations for you and your guests
- Final Detailing appointment and Complimentary Table Décor prototype to include florals, rentals (chiavari chairs, chargers, linens, menu cards, specialty napkin folds etc).
- Assist with transportation (limousines, exit cars, shuttle buses, airport transportation, specialty vehicles)
- Schedule bridal portrait session with corresponding hair and makeup appointments.
- Order bouquet and schedule dress pickup for bridal portrait session.
- Assist with the production of stationary items (escort cards, menu cards, table numbers, etc.)
- Order favors upon request
- Assist in Ceremony Design Details and logistics (processional/recessional order, reserved seats, etc.)
- Provide final counts to venue/caterer and quantities needed for welcome bags, centerpieces, linens, chairs, menus, programs, and favors.
- Final Vendor calls and confirmations
- Final itinerary/timeline confirmed and distribute to all vendors.
- Assist with Unique Welcome bags/baskets/gifts for out-of-town guests
- Develop Welcome letter, itinerary, map, and directions as well as “Things to Do” List to be included in the welcome bags.
- Purchase, assemble, and deliver Welcome Bags to hotel check out.
- Arrange for any special requests (champagne for the limo, cake and to-go for the honeymoon suite, etc.)
- Arrange for wedding day prep-time food and beverages for bridal party
- Arrange for food and beverages for bridal party during pre-ceremony preparations
- Pickup all personal items from bride to be transported and set up on wedding day(guest book, pen, bridal portrait, toasting flutes, sign-in book, cake knife, menu cards, table numbers, escort cards, favors, programs, etc.)
- Prepare wedding party itinerary and distribute at rehearsal.
- Assist in rehearsal coordination (2 hrs); review scheduling and other expectations with the wedding party and parents
- Complete wedding day coverage (Maximum coverage 9 hours) **
1-Coordinator, 1-Assisant (Additional assistants may be required for extensive décor set-up, large weddings and events at multiple locations)
- Provide Essential Emergency Kit
- Manage wedding day timeline
- Ensure that You, Your Groom, Parents & Wedding Party have all that you need while getting ready for the Big Day!
- Oversee proper set-up and design of ceremony and reception areas
- Ensure proper placement of alphabetized escort cards, guest book and pen, special photos, toasting flutes, cake knife & server, table numbers, candy station at reception site-per your exact instructions
- Distribute vendor balances on your behalf
- Deliver bridal gown to ceremony site (when applicable)
- Assist bride and wedding party while getting ready prior to ceremony
- Deliver wedding programs, unity candle and other accessories to ceremony site
- Distribute personal flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc.)
- Coordinate ushers, readers, ceremony musicians, parents/grandparents, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and bride and groom
- Make guests with special needs of any kind receive care and assistance without making them feel uncomfortable or like the center of attention
- Greet your guests and kindly direct them to the ceremony and reception areas at the appropriate times
- Organize, line up and cue the Wedding Party when it’s time to walk down the aisle, making sure they all look great, smiling, paced perfectly.
- Make sure you are ready for the big moment with your dress and train are perfect; Opening the doors for your Grand Entrance with your escort.
- Make certain that ceremony musicians have correct sound requirements, appropriate shade and seating
- Make certain that all ceremony musicians have the correct musical selections for guest arrival, family seating and also the correct processional and recessional musical selections
- Make certain that the ceremony musicians are cued appropriately to ensure correct pace and timing
- Take four legged wedding party participants away at appropriate times to another area
- Direct your guests to the cocktail reception after the ceremony
- Make certain that You, Your Groom, Parents and the entire Wedding Party have your favorite cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres served to you by catering staff during your photography session(if applicable)
- Make certain your selected Reception Entertainment have proper power, staging, shaded seating, vendor meals, etc.
- Make certain that all décor items from ceremony which will be reused at reception get to appropriate places
- Make certain that all finishing touches are complete and exactly as you wished before allowing guests to enter the reception area
- Make certain all candles are lit and remain lit throughout the entire reception
- Answer all guests’ questions and concerns graciously throughout the day
- Assist the DJ / MC in guiding everyone through the scheduled events making certain that no on misses these events with a comfortable flow for all
- Assist your Maid of Honor in the bustling of your Wedding Dress before Grand Entrance
- Organize the Grand Entrance and get everyone lined up outside the reception area in correct order informing the MC of all correct pronunciations of names
- Always letting You and Your Groom know what is next and making sure you are ready so that you are never caught off guard
- See to it that Parents and VIP’s are given special attention and cater to their every need
- Make certain that dietary needs and requests of guests such as allergies, vegetarian and vegan requests are followed through with correctly
- Supervise and communicate with the chef, banquet captain and catering staff to ensure superb, timely dinner service
- Make certain that everyone scheduled to give toasts, blessings or host special events during the day are cued and prepared
- Ensure that you and your new husband have as much attention that you desire on the dance floor for that First Dance together (Whether it is short and sweet or a choreographed dance)
- Make certain you have your comfortable shoes under your table to change into at the reception if you desire and your make up available to touch up if needed throughout the day
- Come to the rescue with a warm, damp cloth when your Groom wasn’t as nice as he had promised you to be during the cake cutting or vise versa
- Be there by your side, ready and available for any emergencies or unexpected occurrences
- Guide you graciously through your day, Keep things running on schedule, without a coordinator it’s very easy to simply run out of time and you never get to do all those creative and special things you spent months planning
- Collect and pack everything up for you at the end of the evening (Left over cake, Cake top, toasting flutes, pictures, guest book, etc), bring gifts and cards to your Honeymoon Suite, Designated Room or Designated Car
- Arrange Getaway Transportation, making sure that they are present and on time when you are ready to depart reception
- So RELAX… You’re in good hands….We’ll take care of it ALL
Please call for package details
**An initial consultation is necessary to determine the final investment
**Individual services available based on the overall timeline of the wedding day.